A 4-month relationship skills intensive for humans who want to connect more deeply, interrupt their own relational fuckery, communicate cleanly, be more themselves, and relate competently when difference is present and the stakes are high… at home, in their organizations and businesses, in community, in conflict and in love. (Spring & Fall 2022)
In this experiential workshop you’ll shake the foundations and nourish the roots of how you relate to yourself and everyone around you. You’ll learn and practice skills to:
- Be with others without getting overwhelmed by—or taking responsibility for—their big feelings & experiences
- Listen and understand what others are actually saying
- Stay grounded, congruent, and in integrity, even in the face of tension, discomfort, and conflict
- Prize the humanity, wholeness, and dignity of everyone in the conversation (including yourself)
- Bring more you to your most important conversations and relationships
Spring 2022 sessions are full. To register for Summer/Fall 2022 sessions, let’s talk.