Extraordinary, possibly life-changing, and quite likely uncomfortable coaching conversations:
- One-to-one coaching or facilitated conversation with other humans (your partner, parent, child, team, friend, person who matters to you)
- This is the conversation you have needed to have for a while—with yourself, and possibly also with someone else—and you would like guidance, support, skill, confidence, or courage to have it
- want more joyful connection and less suffering in your relationships… with yourself, the people you love, and the rest of the world
- are experiencing (or resisting) the discomfort of change, and want insight and skills for navigating transition with confidence and grace
- know (or suspect) that your life is part of a greater whole, that everything really is connected
- love deeply and want to do it better (perhaps with more courage, more skill, less struggling, healthier boundaries)
- seek clarity and direction, and want to be supported and challenged by someone who believes in you and inspires your best
- desire practical tools for showing up in your relationships with unconditional respect and integrity
- probably have a sense of humor about it all… even a little tiny, twisted, quirky, or occasional one
I believe that a single conversation can be life-changing. For that reason, I am available for individual coaching, mediation, and facilitation sessions. I also offer bespoke coaching plans, often focusing on a specific, challenging relationship.
If you’d like to talk with me about coaching — even (especially) if you have oodles of questions — please set up a exploratory appointment for us to speak. I’d be delighted to get to know you and discuss what’s possible.
I serve individuals, couples, friends, partners, families, and teams in radically altering their most important relationships through Compassionate Holistic Reality Interrogation. My approach is conversational & inquiry-driven. It is not for the faint of heart or for those seeking a universal prescription for happiness and peace. We will know what our work together looks like when we begin.
We meet via Zoom video conference unless we have made other arrangements. Scholarship and sliding scale fees are available. Please ask—I’m happy to work with you.