Relational Joy Practice: Care
see also: concern, stewardship, cherishing, sustainment, presence, mindfulness, attentiveness, kindness, steadfastness, patience, understanding, graciousness, devotion
I do not speak of care as a value or moral imperative, but rather as a choice that is available to us when we want cultivate relational joy.
Also, giving to others what we deny ourselves seems unsustainable (and very not fun), so…
• How will you care for yourself?
• Where will you place the precious gifts of your concern and attention?
• How will you steward your energy and other resources?
• How do you sustain yourself, physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially, intellectually?
• Where could you give yourself a bit more patience, understanding, kindness, and grace?
• What does it feel like to slow down and cherish yourself?
Right Relationship nourishes.
Registration for REGARD: an Exploration of Right Relationship is open until December 29th, or until seats are filled. I also have space available for private coaching in the new year. I want to dive deeper and practice together in 2020—if you do too, let’s talk.